Your personal calendar is one of the first things you will see when you log in to OneDesk as it is on the home page.
OneDesk allows you to add personal events/tasks to your calendar which are only visible to you and are not related to any project.
For example, you might want to mark down that you have a doctor's appointment on a certain date.
You can also open your calendar by selecting my calendar in the personal menu.
This way, you can also view your contacts' calendars.
Your profile will pop-up, opened to the my calendar tab (1).
- Drag your mouse cursor over the day(s) you wish to create your personal event (2).
A create/update task window will appear.
The start and end dates will automatically be entered in the start and end fields.
If you wish to modify the start or end dates:
- Click on the date field (3) or the date picker next to it (4). You will be able to select the new date from a pop-up calendar.
- Name your event in the Name field (5).
- Describe your event in the Description field if you wish (6).
- Click Create (7).
- If you decide that you do not want to create your event, click Cancel (8).
The personal event that you created will now appear on your personal calendar on a blue bar (1).
To update, delete or cancel the event:
- Click on the blue bar (1).
- Make any changes in the Create/Update Task window that appears (2).
All events that you create through your personal calender will appear in your to-do list, on your home page. This lets you see all your tasks in one spot.