- In your Collaboration Sharespace list on your home page, find the sharespace you wish to add users to.
- Click on the drop-down arrow at the far right of the row (1).
The sharespace's manage panel will appear, open to the Manage Users tab (2).
- Click share this sharespace (3).
A window will appear, allowing you to share this sharespace with other users.
You are now able to share your sharespace with anybody: Non-OneDesk users, users who are are already using OneDesk, and users from your organization.
- Enter their email address under Invite new users(1).
- Select a role for the user based on how much access you want them to have within the sharespace. To learn how to find out what each role allows users to access, hover your mouse over the role - a description will appear (2). You can also view the lesson on How to set and edit sharespace user roles and permissions.
- Click Invite user (3).
The person you invited will receive your invitation by email. Once they click on the link in that email, they will be able to sign in and will be added as a member of your sharespace.
- In the field under Find OneDesk users, start typing the name or organization of the user you wish to add (1).
A list of OneDesk users will appear. Note that there may be multiple pages. Click on the page numbers to navigate through the pages.
- Click on the drop-down arrow in the Select role field to assign a role the person you want to invite (2). A list of roles will drop-down. Hover your mouse over each role to find out what they mean.
- Click on Invite user (4).
- The person you invited will now receive a sharespace invitation in their collaboration inbox.
- Click on the drop-down arrow under Share with users from your organization (1).
A list of users from your organization who are not in the sharespace will drop-down.
- Select the user you wish to invite.
- Select a role to assign the user (2). More information about roles can be found in the lesson on How to set and edit sharespace user roles and permissions.
- Click Add this user (3).