Stay on top of your workload with a centralized view of messages, change notifications, to-do list, blog and comment updates, all from an always-accessible status bar.
The collaboration inbox consists of a status bar that sits at the left of the interface and remains visible no matter where you are in the application. The status bar can be expanded to display an “outlook-like” sidebar with panels for each category of your collaboration. It displays new messages, workflow requests, change notifications, new posts and comments on blogs and discussions to which you are subscribed.
On top of collaborating with your team members in real-time, and keeping you organized, OneDesk’s collaboration inbox allows you to:
- Maintain full control of your process. Choose to accept or decline workflow requests from other team members
- Communicate with your teammates in real-time through discussion forums, blogs and chats to notify team members of any changes, obtain clarification on an item or to further develop ideas.
- Receive notifications regarding:
- -Item changes through the Item Changes panel
- -Updates related to discussions in which you are participating
- -Updates about blogs you are following