Customer Service Features
Enable the help desk application and stay on top of support inquiries by providing the tools to solve customer issues more effectively. Provide faster service and drive efficient resolutions.
Customer Service with OneDesk
OneDesk’s easy-to-use help desk and customer service applications help you provide support by phone, email or through web based services. The case management tools simplify the customer service process and improve overall work performance and response times.
OneDesk’s customer service tools allow you to:
- Manage and respond to customer inquiries or issues in a timely fashion by creating tickets and automatically assigning them to the appropriate individuals.
- Automate your response process and deliver personalized notifications to all participants whenever a case is updated.
- Organize and increase visibility of all cases throughout the organization.
- Easily track who is working on a case, and when they are working on it.
- Provide better customer service by re-assigning and re-prioritizing issues based on ticket age, response time, etc.
- Develop individual response processes for tickets based on any criteria, including customer account, category, priority and more.
- Reduce support costs by permitting your community to answer questions for you. Publish the best responses online and create a permanent knowledge base.