Enterprise Social Networking
Enterprise social networking connects your team to get them working together with customers and partners, while focusing on your business goals.
Get social with your co-workers, whether they are inside or outside your organization and collaborate to get work done with integrated enterprise social networking features.
Enterprise social networking allows you to:
- Get automatic access to a list of contacts from all the projects of which you belong and from organizations you are working with.
- Create a profile and add privacy settings as you see fit. Browse your contacts’ public profiles and view data that they are sharing with you (contact info, blog, calendar.)
- Initiate contact with other users (if they permit).
- Search and navigate through the directory of public data to make new contacts or invite collaborators to join a project.
- Create a personal blog, and choose with whom you use enterprise social networking to share your articles.
- Create discussion boards related to specific business objects, or initiate a more free-form conversation on a topic.
Related blog post: Social businesses: Connecting the dots – click here to read this post
Enjoy increased productivity with enterprise social networking in OneDesk!