Collaboratively capture, validate, trace and maintain product and service requirements. Analyze them based on strategic business goals, customer satisfaction, ROI, profitability & popularity.
OneDesk simplifies the requirements management process. Whether you are developing a product or delivering a service, OneDesk puts you in control of your requirements. The requirements management, capturing, analysis and elaboration processes have never been easier.
OneDesk’s requirements management capabilities allows you to:
- Easily generate product or service requirements from customer ideas, support issues, feedback. and business goals.
- Connect the entire team as well as the customer to make sure you are gathering accurate and complete requirements. Capture feedback and requirements from customers, partners, market research or other stakeholders.
- Quickly transition from the information gathering stage to the execution stage. Link requirements to tasks; schedule and assign them to team members.
- Create connections between both the organization team members and the customers to make sure you are gathering accurate and complete requirements.
- Reduce the risk of customer needs falling through the cracks, by tracking and linking all relevant data; establish dependencies between upstream and downstream requirements, as well as link to the origin of the requirement.
- View any requirement’s history and see how it evolved over time, and what changes were made.
- View cost / revenue information, and request a work or cost estimate from a team member.
- Analyze your requirements and score them across multiple metrics. Choose to make decisions based on the most profitable ideas, the most popular ones, the ones that will satisfy more customers, or based on your business goals. This gives you the decision support you need to make difficult trade-offs.
OneDesk’s requirements management and analysis metrics:
- Cost/benefit analysis – compare requirements based on costs, profitability, or return on investment.
- Customer satisfaction analysis – see which requirements will satisfy the largest number of your most important customers.
- Strategic alignment analysis – see how each of your requirements meet your business goals.
- Popularity analysis – see which requirements are the result of the most popular customer feedback.