Product innovation articles: Our top 5 picks
Has innovation thinking gone stale in your organization? I highly recommend checking out the following product innovation articles:
1. Most people, most of the time (the perfect crowd fallacy): I am a big fan of Seth Godin’s blog and fresh insights. His thoughts enable us to think outside the box and look at general concepts in a raw, objective light. Check out his latest post, it can be directly applied to product innovation and marketing today.
2. Google Unveils Google Keep to Compete with Evernote: In order to innovate, companies need to know what is going in their industries. Google recently launched an interesting new product to go head to head with Evernote. Check it out!
3. The Powerful Art Of Resilience: Mitch Joel discusses the importance of persisting with an idea rather than giving up. Great insight that would inspire anyone to keep going, despite repeated failure.
4. Mark Shaw, One very dry demo: Sometimes, a product comes along that completely reveolutionizes the way we work, and play. THIS is one of those produts. Cahck out the latest product innovation to be showcased at TED.
5. Seven Critical Success Drivers – Why New Products Win: Greatproduct innovation article for anyone looking to launch a new product and successfully measure its success in the marketplace.