We have just released a big update to our mobile app. It is available for both iOS and Android. For those of you who are already using it, it should be automatically pushed out to your devices. For the rest of our users, we recommend you check it out.
The OneDesk mobile app is intended for your team to use when they just need to get in and out of OneDesk quickly, for day-to-day work. Using the OneDesk mobile app you can:
- create new tickets or tasks
- respond to customer tickets and discussions on their tasks
- Update the status of their assigned tasks/tickets
- Log their work by creating timesheets or running a task timer
What’s new in the mobile app:
- A complete restyling of the app delivers a cleaner, more modern look and feel and brings the mobile app in-line with our upgraded interface.
- Conversations are now full-screen allowing for much greater ease of use when discussing tickets or tasks with customers or colleagues.
- Several new properties are now displayed on the ticket or task detail panel.
- The mobile app should display nicely on a larger variety of mobile devices and screen resolutions.
- We also included several performance improvements and bug fixes.
Check out a few screenshots: