OneDesk for Enterprise
Plan Enterprise Projects and Provide First-Class Support with One Powerful Platform
OneDesk is a powerful online software that enables you to provide end-to-end support to your customers and plan extensive projects from one secure and centralized platform.
Enterprise Security and Compliance
- Assign top-level roles to users to restrict their activities within the system.
- Create project and portfolio structures to organize your tickets and tasks, and grant each team access to the data they need.
- Enable Single Sign-On to permit users and customers to sign in with existing credentials.
Streamline Customer Support
Omnichannel Ticketing System
OneDesk enables your organization to capture tickets from multiple channels into a single unified view.
- Generate tickets from email requests.
- Create multiple webforms to obtain all the information in one go.
- Enable app integrations to capture tickets.
- Create tickets from customer conversations.
Personalized, Yet Automated, Customer Support
Provide personalized support to your premium customers by prioritizing tickets, creating SLAs, and customizing onboarding plans.
- Automate ticket flow through the system by setting up rules.
- Route tickets to appropriate teams, projects, and individual users.
- Personalize automated messages for customers.
- Respond to customers on their preferred channels.
Plan Enterprise Projects
Plan projects in OneDesk. Monitor all aspects of the project with ease to ensure project success.
Organize your projects into the appropriate portfolios.
- Portfolios structure your projects, helping you store all your information in one place.
- Place projects in multiple portfolios at once.
- Nest portfolios as deep as you want.
Timeline enables you to visualize your work from the task-level all the way up to the portfolio-level.
- OneDesk’s Gantt Chart allows you to track multiple projects down to the task level.
- Create task dependencies by linking tasks together.
- Drag and drop the bars to modify your project timeline.
- Compare the project plan to the actual progress to keep things on track and make corrections before it is too late.
Eliminate repetitive, manual work such as creating project templates.
- Create templates by breaking down projects into simple task lists.
- Assign projects to multiple assignees or teams, and schedule plan dates.
- Clone your projects to have the same processes in place every time.
Scale your Operations
Integrations and APIs
OneDesk’s integration capabilities help you gain more flexibility, control, and automation over your processes.
- Use SSO to automatically authenticate from your identity and access provider.
- Public API allows developers to access the functionality of the platform programmatically.
- Built-in integrations help your team to accomplish all their work in one application.
- Zapier plug-in connects you and your team to 2000+ applications.
Automate customer support and repetitive work for your enterprise.
- Route tickets to assignees, teams, and projects automatically.
- Configure OneDesk’s BOT to automate responses to customers.
- Set up email reminders for project deadlines, meetings, and more.
- Automate ticket lifecycle statuses to stay on top of your progress.
- Email customers about ticket updates and status changes.
Control your Operations
Reporting and Analytics
OneDesk’s powerful reporting capabilities enable your team to collect enterprise-level data from multiple projects.
- Create custom templates for reports and include in-depth details.
- Schedule report frequency on a daily, weekly, monthly, and annual basis.
- Choose report formats in XLS and PDF.
- Email reports to key stakeholders and make more informed decisions.
Get More Visibility
OneDesk gives you the management tools to monitor enterprise projects and customer service operations.
- Monitor tickets on the Dashboard and receive real-time trends.
- Track tasks in the Calendar view and stay on top of your deadlines.
- Audit your incoming and outgoing emails sent or received within 72 hours.
Manage Teams & Departments
Team Communication at Scale
Align your global teams and departments to collaborate with efficiency. Omnichannel communications unify interactions across multiple channels, eliminating miscommunications and inefficiencies.
- Carry on discussion directly from tickets and tasks, using the interaction as a reference point.
- Auto-forward your support email to receive all emails in OneDesk’s Messenger.
- Communicate in chat format to eliminate long email threads.
- Attach files to receive feedback from global teams and keep everyone on the same page.
- Open documents with a click and download files right away.
- Paste screenshots directly into messages and keep everyone updated.
Get a bird’s eye view of your global team’s workload and keep everyone productive.
- OneDesk’s status board gives you full visibility of how work is laid out for your team members.
- Monitor which team member is over-tasked or under-tasked.
- Drag and drop tasks to team members to maintain a well-balanced workflow.
Keep track of your team’s timesheets and better manage your project billing hours.
- Log time by using the timer feature or by submitting timesheets.
- Approve work logged by your team members.
- Create in-depth timesheet reports for customer approval.
Improve Customer Experience
Powerful Customer Apps
OneDesk’s Customers Apps promote customer interaction and help you collaborate with customers effortlessly.
- Chat with your customers and resolve issues in real-time.
- Customize webforms and capture all the details in one go.
- Enable customers to track and discuss ticket progress.
- Utilize Knowledge Base to answer common questions.
- Support your customers in their language.
- Create additional apps to improve customer satisfaction.
Built-in CRM System
Keep track of all your customer contact details in one application. OneDesk’s CRM system helps you build long-term relationships with your customers.
- Automatically organize customers by their email domain names.
- Create custom fields to include additional customer information.
- Share projects individually or by customer organizations.
A Fair, Full-Featured Solution
OneDesk provides you with a fair-priced, user-based plan billed monthly or annually. All plans include the full version of the application with unlimited projects and customers. Learn more about subscription plans.
OneDesk is a combination of HelpDesk and Project Management in one application. Carry your OneDesk with you — Connect with your employees, clients and external teams on the go. OneDesk makes it easy for you to manage projects without the need to purchase, learn, integrate, and switch between multiple applications.
ONEDESK - FREE 14 DAY TRIAL
Sign up and try out OneDesk for yourself. No credit card required.