The OneDesk Helpdesk
OneDesk allows you to easily connect with, and support your customers. With OneDesk you can capture, respond to, and manage support tickets, ideas, service-requests and other customer interactions.
Built-in ticketing software helps you provide stellar customer service and support.
Customer web portal
Engage with your customers on your website and let them report issues, suggest ideas, and get answers.
Manage and analyse customer feedback to ensure nothing slips through the cracks.
Capture tickets and discussions by email. Get notified of new comments or status updates.
Provide superior customer support. OneDesk’s built-in helpdesk software lets you capture support tickets, assign and respond to them from one centralized place. Discuss and quickly resolve tickets with your team. Simultaneously hold private internal conversations and separate client-facing discussions on the same ticket.
OneDesk allows you to automate the repetitive parts of your job including:
- Auto-responding to new tickets
- Auto-classifying new tickets, based on sender, keywords, priority, and more
- Automatically assigning and notifying agents of new tickets
- Notifying customers when the ticket status changes
- Updating the ticket status based on who responded last
OneDesk includes a web-portal designed especially for your customers. Put this portal on your website to provide your customers a place to submit tickets and feedback, track ticket status, and engage with you in conversation. Let customers find the answers to common questions by publishing previously resolved issues and conversations.
You can easily configure the appearance, features, behavior, and customer-permissions for your portal. With just a few clicks, set it the way you interact with your customers.
Not all customer interactions can be resolved with a back-and-forth response workflow. Sometimes the customer has discovered a new issue, or has a good idea, or is requesting a new feature or service.
OneDesk allows you to create different workflows for the different types of requests you recieve. Push some tickets into the ideas workflow, others to the “new issue” workflow, or “service-request” workflow. OneDesk is flexible that way.
Capture and respond to customer emails directly from your OneDesk account. It’s easy to set up, just forward your incoming support emails to: tickets@(YourOrganization).OneDesk.com
OneDesk will create a new ticket from the email, capture attachments, and create a new customer record if necessary. When you reply to the ticket inside OneDesk, the customer will get your response by email. You can even customize it so that the email appears to come directly from you.
Full-Featured Project Management
One of the big differentiators of OneDesk is that it combines HelpDesk with Project Management. Now you can let your customers get involved with your projects to the extent you need and permit.
- Let customers submit new tasks or service requests by email.
- Expose project tasks or requirements on the customer portal for customer review.
- Provide a central place for customers to track and discuss ongoing projects
- If you use a different project management tool it’s easy to integrate it with OneDesk
Powerful filtering, grouping, and views
Filter, sort and group your tickets the way you want and save that as a new view. Return to that view whenever you need.
- See tickets grouped by status, assignee, or customer.
- Create filters for high priority unresolved tickets
- Share views with your team or keep them private
Dashboard & Reports
A quick glance at the dashboard gives you real-time statistics about the status of your tickets, team performance and more. Export detailed reports about your feedback and support tickets in HTML, PDF, CSV or Excel formats.
Download our OneDesk Mobile App
The OneDesk mobile app gives users access to their OneDesk account on the go. Let your agents access and work on their assigned tickets directly from their phone or tablet, whether they are at their desk or off-site.
- Access their assignments.
- Submit timesheets to log work performed.
- Follow and engage in discussions on items with customers and colleagues.
Sign up and try it out.
Sign up and try out OneDesk for yourself. No credit card required.