Engage with your customers using these 5 tips:
1. Create two-way dialogue. Post stimulating questions related to your brand or industry. Make sure it is something people are talking about, or something they will care about. For example, you can ask a question about a current trend, the latest product, or something in the news. Keep track of the conversation; Acknowledge responses and participate in the conversation.
2. Challenge your customers and involve them in the process. Ask your customers about what they deem is challenging and what they would ultimately improve about your brands. Create a community discussion by sharing the results with your audience, and assure them that their feedback will not fall to the wayside.
3. Provide useful and relevant information. We only pay attention to things that matter to us, that bring meaning to our lives. If you want to fully engage with your customers, you will need to share things that resonate with your target market. It could be as simple as posting an interesting article related to your industry or helpful tips on using your products. This is the best way to spark conversations and discussions with your customer community.
4. Acknowledge and respond to your customers. Customers do not like to feel like they are insignificant or even worse – invisible. Acknowledge and engage with your customers by contributing your own insight. This is a great way to strengthen or create connections with existing or new customers.
5. Build a multichannel support system. Businesses have realized that they can easily reach customers and potential customers by building a more engaging multichannel customer service strategy. This means being able to capture, engage and manage feedback from various channels including but not limited to: Email, phone, online chat, discussion forums and help desk.
We want to know: How do you engage with your customers? Do you have any helpful tips? We would love for you to share them with our readers.