HelpDesk & Project Management Solution
What are Workflow Automations?
A workflow automation is basically a rule that you set which, when triggered by a certain event, would result in a specific automation taking place.
Here are some benefits of using OneDesk’s workflow automations:
- Remove human error
- Make sure nothing is missed
- Remove manual tasks
- Get things done faster
- Automate business processes
What can Workflow Automations do?
You can automate based on tasks, tickets or projects. Additionally, rules triggered by events can be followed by one or more actions.
Here are some examples of best practices we recommend:
- Auto-reply to new tickets
- Notify requester of closed ticket
- Auto-assign new items to an individual
- Remind assignees of upcoming tasks
- Organize tickets into projects based on requester’s email domain
- Change ticket type based on urgent status in name
- Assign high-priority items to a manager
- Auto-assign new tickets to an individual by Round-Robin
- Archive a project after it’s been completed
- Archive closed/completed tickets
OneDesk lets you bulk edit tickets, tasks & projects. Create & save your favorite macros for later reuse to further improve your efficiency. Learn more about them here.
ONEDESK - FREE 14 DAY TRIAL
Sign up and try out OneDesk for yourself. No credit card required.