Personal and Social productivity tools
OneDesk comes with a set of personal and social productivity tools including:
- Your personal homepage which displays the projects you belong to, along with key performance indicators for each.
- A Personal Calendar which combines your own private tasks with project tasks assigned to you from across all your projects.
- An automatically generated individualized to-do list displays items requiring your immediate attention. Quickly check off action items as they are performed and all related data is automatically updated.
- A personal blog. Blog about a professional subject and respond to comments. Restrict your blog to within your organization or open it up to all those you work with or the public in general.
- Personalized notifications through email or through your collaboration inbox, which allow you to stay on top of current activity in the manner you are most comfortable with.
- A project blog, which allows you to create news and announcements that are broadcast to all members of a project keeping everyone up to date.
- Centralized timesheets, which allow you to log and track the work you’ve done, even across multiple different partner or client organizations.
- Shared calendars, which allow users to quickly establish availability of other users who have chosen to share this information with them.