Sharing between Organizations
OneDesk allows organizations to reach outside the company firewall to collaborate with subcontractors and business partners, while maintaining full control of your data.
- Organize your product and service data into projects
- Invite collaborators to join the project to work with you on that data
- Create and assign roles for the user in that project, controlling access both to the specific data and the actions that can be performed on that data
- Maintain full ownership of all created data, and remove access at will.
- Example: Provide access to customer feedback, without exposing the customer identity
- Example: Provide access to product requirements without exposing the financial analysis data