Helpdesk and Project management Software for Managed Service Providers
MSPs use OneDesk to deliver exceptional services, easily interface with customers, track and maximize team utilization, automate your workflows, and offer their customers additional services.
- For your customers: OneDesk provides a website portal and email capture, where they can submit and track new project requests, issues, or tickets.
- For your services team: OneDesk provides automated responses and workflows, time tracking, SLA tracking, real-time collaboration, email and webform ticketing.
- For business owners: OneDesk provides the tools you need to up-sell advanced services including, live chat support, SLAs, automated reports, knowledge base and client portals.
With OneDesk the whole company can focus on delivering the services your customers need.
IT Help Desk & Support
Provide Superior Customer Support: OneDesk’s built-in IT support management software lets you capture support tickets, assign and respond to them from one centralized place. The flexible messaging inside OneDesk IT ticketing software allows you to simultaneously hold private internal conversations and separate client-facing discussions on the same ticket.
Project Management for IT
Online Team Collaboration and Project Tracking: Plan your projects, tasks, cost, and schedule within OneDesk. Discuss tasks and issues with your team and end-users, and capture hours worked using timesheets or work timers. In OneDesk you can track both IT tasks and issues together, view your tasks/projects as Gantt charts, and generate reports.
Discussions & Team Collaboration
In OneDesk you can share projects with the entire team, with specific members such as IT Coordinators, Network Administrators, or Technicians, or keep them private. Everyone sees what pertains to them; and in turn, will increase efficiency. Built-in IT collaboration tools let you collaborate in real-time with colleagues alongside seamless customer conversations.
100s of Integrations
You can connect OneDesk to hundreds of web applications:
- Connect with project tracking software and track bugs and issues within OneDesk
- Connect with directory service software for user authentication/identity in OneDesk
- Connect with business collaboration software and share intranet/internet sites, and simplify content management in OneDesk
Extract data and create insightful reports in OneDesk using pre-created templates or by customizing your own. Automatically schedule and email Excel or PDF documents.
Assign Tasks to Teams
Keep your entire team in the loop (including customers) with OneDesk’s IT task management software. With built-in discussions and email notifications on tasks and projects, everyone is kept informed. For repeat projects, create projects with task list templates and clone them with just a couple of clicks.
Mobile App for Your IT Team
Carry your OneDesk around with you. Our mobile app connects to your OneDesk account so you can:
- Access, create, and reply to Help Desk tickets
- Get notified of new assignments
- Log work with timers & timesheets
- Create new tasks and submit them to your projects
Live Chat with Customers and End-users
Offering live chat capabilities to help diagnose and resolve issues is an effective way to handle requests in real-time. OneDesk utilizes SSL Certificates to keep your online chat conversations secure, so when customers are sending activation keys and other sensitive information, they will be at ease.
Capture and respond to customer support emails directly from your OneDesk account. OneDesk will create a new ticket from the email, capture attachments, and create a new customer record if necessary. Modify all your email templates or use ours – they’re pretty good.
End-User Ticket Portal
OneDesk includes a web-based IT ticket portal designed especially for your end-users. Engage with them on your intranet or website and allow them to report issues, make suggestions, and receive answers. The web portal is completely customizable – you can change the appearance, features, behavior, and customer permissions.
Knowledge Base & FAQ
Always answering the same questions on which ports to use or account-related issues? Let customers find the answers quickly by publishing FAQ’s to the knowledge base. Increases customer satisfaction while reducing the workload on your support team.
Customizable and Automatable
OneDesk’s software for IT management can be customized to your preferences. With hundreds of options, you can automate responses, triage and assign incoming tickets, create custom fields, customize forms, automate tasks, and more.