Help Desk & Project Management Software for Managed Service Providers
Managed Service Providers
MSPs use OneDesk’s Software for Managed Service Provider to deliver exceptional services, easily interface with customers, track and maximize team utilization, automate their workflows, and offer their customers additional services.
- For your customers: OneDesk provides a website portal and email capture, where they can submit and track new project requests, issues, or tickets.
- For your services team: OneDesk provides automated responses and workflows, time tracking, SLA tracking, real-time collaboration, and email and webform ticketing.
- For business owners: OneDesk provides the tools you need to up-sell advanced services including live chat support, SLAs, automated reports, knowledge base, and client portals.
With OneDesk’s Software for Managed Service Provider, the whole company can focus on delivering the services your customers need.
Provide Superior Customer Support: OneDesk’s built-in help desk software lets you capture, assign, and respond to support tickets from one centralized place. Simultaneously hold private internal conversations and separate client-facing discussions on the same ticket.
Online Team Collaboration and Project Tracking: Plan your projects, tasks, cost, and schedule within OneDesk. Discuss tasks and issues with your team and end-users, and capture hours worked using timesheets or work timers. In OneDesk you can track tasks and issues together, view your tasks/projects as Gantt charts, and generate reports.
Discussions & Team Collaboration
In OneDesk you can share projects with the entire team, with specific members such as IT Support Analysts, Systems Engineers, or keep them private. Everyone sees only what pertains to them and this, in turn, will increase efficiency. You can view your resources’ workload and easily re-assign tasks for optimal time management and work distribution between teams and members.
100s of Integrations
You can connect OneDesk to hundreds of web applications:
- Connect with project tracking software and track bugs and issues within OneDesk.
- Connect with directory service software for user authentication/identity in OneDesk.
- Connect with business collaboration software and share intranet/internet sites, and simplify content management in OneDesk.
Extract data and create insightful reports in OneDesk using pre-created templates or by customizing your own. Automatically schedule and email Excel or PDF documents.
Assign Tasks to Teams
Keep your entire team in the loop (including customers) with built-in discussions and email notifications on tasks and projects. View your resources’ workload and easily reassign tasks for optimal time management and work distribution between teams and members.
Carry your OneDesk around with you. Our mobile app connects to your OneDesk account so you can:
- Access, create, and reply to Help Desk tickets.
- Get notified of new assignments.
- Log work with timers & timesheets.
- Create new tasks and submit them to your projects.
Live Chat with Customers and End-users
Offering live chat capabilities to help diagnose and resolve issues is an effective way to handle requests in real-time. OneDesk utilizes SSL Certificates to keep your online chat conversations secure, so when customers are sending sensitive information, they will be at ease.
Capture and respond to customer emails directly from your OneDesk account. OneDesk will create a new ticket from the email, capture attachments, and create a new customer record if necessary.
Customer Web Portal
OneDesk includes a web-portal designed especially for your end-users. Engage with them on your intranet or website and allow them to report issues, make suggestions, and receive answers. The web portal is completely customizable – you can change the appearance, features, behaviour, and customer permissions.
Knowledge Base & FAQ
Always answering the same questions about amounts of storage or common network issues? Let customers find the answers quickly by publishing FAQ’s to the knowledge base. Increase customer satisfaction while reducing the workload on your support team.
OneDesk can be customized to your preferences. With hundreds of options, you can automate responses, triage and assign incoming tickets, create custom fields, customize forms, automate tasks, and more.
ONEDESK - FREE 14 DAY TRIAL
Sign up and try out OneDesk for yourself. No credit card required.