Innovation enables businesses to stand out in the marketplace and become more successful. All it takes to jump-start the innovation process is one great idea. However, finding that revolutionary idea is not always easy. A company may need to go through thousands of ideas, which may take many months, or even years to come across an idea that will lead them to innovate and outperform their competitors.
We at OneDesk realize that managing the front-end-of-innovation can be a cumbersome process. Therefore, our software was designed to facilitate innovation and idea management.
OneDesk addresses innovation and idea management by:
- Allowing you to let your customers, employees and partners to participate in the ideation process.
- Enabling you to easily gather ideas from different mediums in one place.
- Providing an easy way to evaluate ideas and enable customers, employees, and partners to vote on them.
- Allowing you to easily view the vote results in your OneDesk account and decide which ideas to implement.
- Providing a venue where your team to collaborate, hold discussions, and obtain input from domain experts.
- Allowing you to get ideas by listening to the social web and finding out about what’s being said about your company, products, services, or competitors.
The innovation and idea management process doesn’t stop there. One advantage of using OneDesk to manage ideas is that you can take action and implement them. Turn the best ideas into requirements that line up with your business goals. The requirements can then be turned into tasks, be assigned and worked on. With OneDesk, the innovation and idea management process is easier and shorter as all stakeholders are always on the same page.
read about the benefits of effective innovation and idea management, and watch a video showing OneDesk’s innovation and idea management process in action.