If your business makes use of the Social Media platform Twitter you will be thrilled to hear that OneDesk connects to this service.
This Twitter integration will let you use Social Media to gather support tickets or user stories by seamlessly integrating the functions of a Helpdesk to Social Media.
- Pull tickets from search and direct user mentions in Twitter.
- Update item properties and vote count from likes on a specific Tweet.
- Create users and customers out of specific authors and Tweets.
- Gives you the ability to modernise and improve the use of your Social Media.
- Grants new ways of garnering feedback and interest on features or products.
- Access more possible interested users and customers via a different platform.
To configure your Twitter integration in OneDesk:
- Under your administration settings (lower left-hand corner)
- Click on “Integrations” tab
- Look at the pre-created “Twitter” that we have and click on “Use this Zap”
- If the Twitter you’re looking for isn’t there, you can create one using Zapier