OneDesk Integrates with Jira
Our JIRA Integration simplifies your workflow and helps your project management, sales, and helpdesk teams work closely with your development team. The pre-created OneDesk to JIRA integration performs the following functions:
- Pushes project management items such as tickets & tasks from your project management team working in OneDesk to your engineering and development team working in JIRA by adding a similar item.
- Pushes issues and tasks from your OneDesk helpdesk to create new issues in JIRA.
Integrating your OneDesk account with JIRA will help to bridge the gap between your engineers, support, project management, and sales teams so they can work more collaboratively to resolve support requests, fix issues and develop new functionality and features.
To configure your JIRA integration in OneDesk:
- Under your administration settings (lower left-hand corner)
- Click on “Integrations” tab
- Look at the pre-created “JIRA Integration” that we have and click on “Use this Zap”
- If the JIRA integration you’re looking for isn’t there, you can create one using Zapier