Mobile Time Tracking App
Time tracking app for iOS
OneDesk provides you with a time tracking app on iOS that allows you to log time with timesheets. The timesheet application tracks all billable and non-billable hours that your team members contribute to tasks and projects and this data can then be used for financial reports that can be sent to customers. The time tracking app on iOS allows your project manager to keep a record of all the hours completed by every team member and see which tasks their timesheets are related to. Timesheets also provide the ability to define the completion status, the lifecycle status, the billing type, the start time, the amount of time spent working on the related task, and the actual cost of the project.
Time Tracking App for Android
A time tracking app on Android allows you to work remotely and still log the time spent working on an item to inform your project manager to stay in the loop on the work that you’re doing. It allows project managers to keep their team members on track and receive status reports on the tasks that they’re working on. The project manager can use the time tracking app on android to access the timesheets logged on the individual task. If your team members would prefer to run a timer instead of keeping track of the hours spent working on a specific task, they can do this via the time tracking app on android. Doing so will prompt them with a timesheet when they end the time and auto-fill the amount of time spent working on the related task which improves the accuracy of your reports. Having a time tracking app on android provides you with many benefits that include:
- The ability to work remotely and still keep track of the work that needs to be done
- Assess the time you spend working on tasks so tasks can be evenly distributed
- Log timesheets with additional notes that define what you worked on, and what the status of the item is currently in
Mobile App for Time Tracking
OneDesk offers a mobile app for time tracking so that your project managers can create tasks and ensure that they are being worked on. This allows your project managers to be able to pump out more tasks as they get completed and they can review how long certain items took to complete to assess if a similar task in the future would require more individuals working on it to increase efficiency. Additionally, having a mobile app for time tracking means that you can run a timer to log the time spent working on the tasks that you can pause at any time if you need to take a break, or leave your desk. When complete, you can stop the timer and fill out a timesheet that will be logged on the related task that you initiated the timer for. This allows your project managers to be in the loop on what is going on with the task as they do not need to wait for the timesheet to be submitted in order to review the work that you’re doing as they will be able to view directly from the mobile application that you have initiated a timer. This means that a mobile app for time tracking increases efficiency and allows your project manager to keep tabs on all team members at all times.
Work Time Tracking App
A work time tracking app enables your team members to accurately report how long they spend working on tasks from just about anywhere.
Having a work time tracking app comes with many benefits:
- Accurate billing to customers as team members can initiate timers to log the time spent working on tasks
- Improve productivity in your team as project managers can track the strengths and weaknesses in the team to see which tasks tend to take longer and then assess how you can improve on this
- Communicate the progress with the team members as you can leave notes on your timesheets so if other members are working on the related task, they will be able to view your note to see where you left off.