Welcome to the first release of OneDesk in the new decade! This update was rolled out on January 28 2020. This release could be called “The Integration Release” because that was the main focus this month.
We built out our integrations platform and services and started delivering the first of a new set of direct integrations with other cloud applications. We will continue to do a lot more in this area in upcoming releases, by doing the following:
- Improving our new integrations with enhancements suggested by you.
- Unveiling already developed integrations as our software partners approve them.
- Developing new integrations requested by you.
- Please try them out and let us know about any additional features you require.
What integrations are available now?
Here are the integrations that will be immediately available upon release.
- Azure Active Directory
What integrations will be available soon?
Here are integrations we are currently working on and will be released when they are available and approved by partners where required. For these we will not need to wait for a release to enable them in OneDesk.
- Intuit Quickbooks
- Visual Studio Online
How do I enable the Integrations?
You can find and enable any released integrations in OneDesk under ADMINISTRATION > INTEGRATIONS
For each integration, expand the details, read more about it, and enable it.
What about other apps I want to integrate with?
We continue to provide hundreds of additional integrations via Zapier. Just select the Zapier tab, enable the zap you want to use, and follow the steps to complete the connector.
Other Enhancements in this Release
In addition to the integrations, we also made a few other enhancements :
- Added counters for portfolios, projects, folders, teams and organizations
- Added ‘Planned Start’ and ‘Planned Finish’ as available fields for item details on the customer ticket portal. You can now expose these properties to your clients if you want user Administration > Customer Apps > Portal
- Added 2 new periods for recurring tasks: bi-annual and annual
- Added the ability to group and filter time sheets by ‘Start Date’ and ‘Finish date’
- Added a history record to capture who attached a file to an item
- Improved the performance of loading conversations on the customer portal and mobile app.
Plus another 150 bug fixes and enhancements.