Good news. You can stop using spreadsheets to manage your requirements. Is it possible, you say? Yes it is- and it’s all thanks to one amazing tool: OneDesk.
Requirements analysis tools and techniques in OneDesk
To manage requirements, you need a tool that is flexible but reliable. OneDesk’s requirements management and analysis application allows team members to easily gather, manage and track requirements, throughout the course of your product development lifecycle.
OneDesk’s requirements analysis system is is comprised of an comprehensive requirement management application that includes an insightful requirements analysis tool. After creating traceable requirements from ideas and feedback, you can analyze your requirements based on ROI, customer satisfaction, popularity or how well they align with your strategic goals. You will immediately see how far you would be from target if a particular requirement was implemented.
Requirements analysis techniques and tools: Basic steps
Once requirements have been captured into the requirements application, they can easily be managed.
– Each requirement can be prioritized and assigned to a team member to be worked on.
– Financial properties can be attributed. This allows you to know how much it would cost to implement a certain requirement, and to be able to track costs-to-date and predict final costs.
– Hierarchical structures can be created. Indent requirements to create requirement trees that contain different levels of requirements. Learn how to create requirements trees.
– Collaborate on requirements with your team by holding discussions, entering details and attaching files for each requirement.
– Turn requirements into tasks or issues. This way, all data will be seamlessly rolled up, from the ideation to the implementation stages.