You can integrate your Salesforce with OneDesk
After setting up the Salesforce-to-OneDesk integration, salespeople can accomplish some very important use-cases:
- They can capture customer feedback, ideas, bugs, and questions without leaving the Salesforce (SFDC) environment. Salesforce cases, opportunities, tasks, notes, and events can automatically create OneDesk tickets (or other items).
- Inside OneDesk, issues can be resolved, questions get answered and ideas get transformed into tasks, requirements, or features.
- As the status of the item is updated in OneDesk, that status is reflected in Salesforce, so the salesperson can keep the customer informed without leaving Salesforce.
Keep team members, business partners, and customers in the loop.
To configure your Salesforce integration in OneDesk:
- Under your administration settings (lower left-hand corner)
- Click on “Integrations” tab
- Look at the pre-created “Salesforce” that we have and click on “Use this Zap”
- If the Salesforce integration you’re looking for isn’t there, you can create one using Zapier