OneDesk makes it easy to provide exceptional customer support with a built-in helpdesk ticketing system.
Here are some helpdesk feature highlights:
- You can get tickets into your OneDesk in several ways: by capturing emails from your support email address, using an internal ticket creation form, customer-facing ticket forms, tickets from chat, or by importing tickets from other systems.
- Your agents can manage and resolve these tickets by replying to them, changing their statuses, and by communicating with customers.
- OneDesk provides you with four customer-facing applications: live chat, a customer portal, webforms, and a self-serve knowledgebase.
- You can enable and customize multiple ticket types, each with their own set of statuses. This allows you route, assign and resolve the different types of tickets using seperate workflow.
- You can also automate your workflows to help you organize, assign, reply, and take action on tickets in your OneDesk.
There are many helpdesk features in OneDesk, such as internal collaboration, time tracking, reporting, SLAs, and full-feature project management. Learn more about them all in the Getting-Started Guide.